There are few people with less time than a mum. What with feeds round the clock, constant nappy changes and disrupted sleep, there's hardly enough time to grab a shower, let alone to give yourself some pampering.
Which is why we've teamed up with celebrity hairdressers Rossano Ferretti to offer one mum a hair and make-up makeover that's, quite literally, fit for a Princess.
They're the stylists behind one of the world's most glamorous new mums, Kate Middleton, and the founders of The Method haircut - an innovative technique that follows the natural fall of your hair - which has earned them the reputation as the most expensive haircut in the world.
We don't think there's anyone more deserving of such extravagant TLC than one of our lovely new mothers, and so we're asking you to send in your entries asap for your chance to win!
What you’ll get:
- Consultation with a hair stylist
- Hair colour/ highlights session
- The famous Rossano Ferretti Method haircut
- Professional makeup and tips
- Photo session with your little one, featured in the magazine
How to enter:
- Firstly, ensure you’re available to be in Dubai on 30 May to have your makeover and photo session, which will be featured in the mag (you can bring your baby!).
- Then email firstname.lastname@example.org and share your new-mum story, and the reasons why you could really do with a pick-me-up. Alternatively you can share the story of a new-mum friend who you think deserves a treat!
- Please include your name, and the age of your little one, as well as photo of you/ a photo of the mum you are nominating.
You may also be interested in: 'Dubai mum: "People assume stay-at-home mums have it easy... Umm, no"'