We all know that 14 February is probably THE one day that you DON'T want to go out for dinner in Dubai. Higher-priced menus, hard to book a table - call us misery guts, but when you have to get a babysitter every time you leave the house, you want to make sure it's for a good experience.
Which is why we don't mind at all that this special offer is only valid in the run-up to Valentine's Day - from 1 Feb to 13 Feb to be exact. So what's the deal? Hot on the heels of the cucumber-for-a-G&T day last year, 20 top restaurants will be accepting a rose in exchange for a bottle of grape when you purchase a three-course meal for two.
There are some stipulations though: to receive your bottle of house grape on your early V-day date, reserve your restaurant seats quoting ‘Serve the Love’ and bring a rose with you to pass on to the server. How sweet!
If even that is a bit of a push for your husband, or if neither of you can get to a flower shop/ supermarket (c'mon, that's just being lazy), you can download an e-rose from Servethelove.com and print it out to claim your complimentary bottle of grape. Simple!
All sorts of cuisines are covered in the participating restaurants, from Italian to Japanese, Indian and more, and many of them are some of our favourite eateries. Scroll down for a list of the participating restaurants, after watching this rather sweet video:
You may also like: 'Mums get free pool access at this Dubai hotspot every Thursday'
- Izakaya - JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Garden - JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Positano - JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Tong Thai - JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- Rang Mahal by Atul Kochhar- JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- La Farine Café & Bakery - JW Marriott Marquis Hotel Dubai
- JW’s Steakhouse – JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
- Cucina – JW Marriott Hotel Dubai
- Ari – Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection
- Chival Global Social - La Ville Hotel & Suites CITY WALK, Dubai, Autograph Collection
- Aqua Chill - Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- The Marketplace – Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- Scots American Grill - Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf, Dubai
- The Grill – Marriott Hotel Al Forsan, Abu Dhabi
- The Croft - Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- Observatory Bar & Grill - Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites
- BHAR - Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai
- BASTA! by David Myers - Renaissance Downtown Hotel, Dubai
- Cucina - Courtyard By Marriott Dubai, Green Community
- Besh Turkish Kitchen – Sheraton, Mall of the Emirates
For more information and table bookings, visit www.servethelove.com